Friday, February 1, 2019

Susie - Quotes from Dad

The everyday tasks of caring for the dogs in our home tends to land on me. My husband helps when he can, but doesn't usually get "emotionally invested" in the fosters. I don't mind. I enjoy the process, and watching the dogs evolve.

Over the past few days, due to the weather, my hubby has been around the house a lot more. Here are a couple of things I heard him say to Susie, that I thought were note worthy.




"Oh Susie. You're sooo nosey. You just need to know EVERYTHING that's going on around here, don't you? " Then he gives her a scratch on the head.  
 Yes Susie loves to investigate and watch what's happening around her. It's her way to learn all the new things in her life, and incorporate herself into her new family/pack. A great sign in my book, that she is on her way to living a happy life.




" You know, caring for a dog like you would be a lot harder without our two dogs to show you the way"
 Truer words were never spoken. Couldn't do it without our Charlie and Peanut. She follows their lead constantly.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment