Friday, February 8, 2019

Susie getting ready




Susie had her spay surgery yesterday. All went well and she is recuperating nicely.

She also had a microchip placed.

So….. she is ready to go home as soon as some lucky family finds her.



Other updates 

 - We continue to practice leashed walks and have made steady progress. However we will put long walks on hold for a while while Susie recovers from surgery. 

 - Crating has become easier, and she continues to do very well crated while we are at work. 

 - She is beginning to play (just a little) with our resident dogs. 

 - Still accident free, and has paced at the door to ask to go out. 

 - Will come to my husband when he calls. She doesn't always come to me. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm the one that leashes and crates her. She's so smart. 

 - I think she is gaining a little weight. She seems happier and healthier than when she arrived, and appears more relaxed. 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment