Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Peaches wants you to know

I noticed a lot of you looked at the pictures my foster mom posted to my blog yesterday. I just want you to know, that even though I look all stern, serious and Schnauzer-y ( must be a German thing) I am really a fun loving, playful, the " glass is always half full" kinda girl. My foster mom even calls me "silly" sometimes. She says I'm a Labrador pup in a Schnauzer body. Whatever that means.

Here's some other things you should know.

I got to ride in the car!

I LOVE riding in the car!

I would LOVE to ride in the car again!


Ok, ok, you got the car thing, right? 
So..... other things.....

I like toys. Especially the ones that squeak. I sometimes walk around the house with a toy in my mouth making it squeak, squeak, squeak as I move from room to room. Maybe this is why Mom calls me silly?

I like food, and I love treats. I have discovered that if I put my bottom on the floor when my foster mom says"sit" she will give me a treat over and over again. She's so gullible. I wonder what other things I can do for a treat? Can you show me?

I am very curious. I like to check stuff out. I'm not the least bit afraid. And even though I like to explore, I will go running back to whoever and whenever I'm called. I love to run back to my human.

I like being outdoors and going for walks. After all, that's where all the exploring happens, right? But I'm not understanding this whole leash thing. When I want to run, it tugs me back. And it seems I can only go so far one way or the other before I have to change direction. It's confusing, but I'm starting to get it. Can you help me with this?

I like having my furry foster brother around. We wrasssle sometimes and it's a lot of fun. I haven't met any other furry friends yet, so I don't know if I will like to play with them or not. I haven't met any cats or kids yet either. Geez foster mom needs to get out more.

I sleep in a crate at night and when my foster family is away.
 It's ok. I don't mind. But it would be awesome if I could live where someone is home more. My foster parents work a LOT.

I never, never potty or poo in the house. Yuk. That stuff belongs outside in the grass.

I don't bark much. Occasionally when I see something or someone coming toward my house and family, I will let out a few barks to warn my people. Once the jogger or biker moves away from us, I'm good. No more barking. 

I HAVE been known to chase a car or bird. Can you blame me? It's fun for us dogs.

Oh, did I mention, I LOVED riding in the car?


Stay tuned.
 I will update you on my adventures.

Love, 
Peaches



No comments:

Post a Comment