Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hopscotch the travel buddy

I think it’s safe to say, Hopscotch is NO stranger to the inside of a car. I helped him get into the back of our SUV and by the time I got to the driver’s door, he was sitting on the console between the two front seats. And by the time I buckled up and put the key in the ignition, he was on my lap. “Oh no Hopper, your foster Mom does not drive with doggies on her lap, you will need to go to the backseat.”
He didn’t seem to mind. He spent the rest of the trip with his little front feet on the arm rest of the door with his nose pressed against the glass. He has an amazing sense of balance. He never left his perch no matter what the terrain. When we got home, he didn’t want to leave the car.
Looking for a travel buddy ????



Sorry no pictures of the car ride (I was driving after all). But here are a few new pics in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment