Monday, January 18, 2016

Hopscotch first impressions

Only been home for a few minutes, and hopscotch has already  found a favorite spot.




Hopscotch may be the quintessential lap dog. He just wants to be near his person. Last night his person was my husband. I even caught Hopper on my husband’s lap a few times.  He is quiet, gentle and very polite. He was indifferent to our Charlie, but it was the first night. I’m sure Charlie will have him “wrassling” in no time. He crated easily, slept quietly and woke up with his tail wagging. He ate a good breakfast, did his business outside and seemed to really enjoy his walk, even though it was below zero outside.

Check back in a few days. I will post updates as we get to know more about this little gentleman.







No comments:

Post a Comment