Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Welcome Dorothy



I know it’s only been a few days, 
but I am absolutely in love with Dorothy!!



Here’s a few reasons why.






Done all her business outside


Gentle, cuddly, calm, couch potato. Probably the least demanding dog I have ever met


Although she hasn’t initiated play with our resident dog, she shows him respect and they get along great


Sleeps quietly all night


Not a picky eater


Crates easily


Walks nicely on the leash

Good listener, and follows direction


Although she looks “scruffy”, her fur is actually quite soft and low to no shed. 


She just lights up when you take her outside. Her big ears go up, her tail wags and she has the cutest wiggle bottom as she skips beside me. 




Someone is going to get VERY lucky when they adopt this sweet, sweet sole. 

ps.... I will do my best to post pics of a non-resting Dorothy soon 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment