Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Minion video

Once my husband as proclaimed the end of lawn mowing season, we build a fenced area off the deck.
 
This serves two purposes.
 
1. The pups get a chance to run and play off-leash.
 
2. Although we still go on two good leashed walks each day, I don't have to go outside in the cold for every potty break.  :-)
 
 
 
Click on the pic below to see Minion enjoying the new space.
 
Minion's breed is still a puzzle,
but when I look at her face I see Papillon ???
 
I know she's too big for that, so maybe something else ??
 
What's your best guess ??
 
It's fun to speculate.
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi...I'm thinking of filling out an application...can you provide weight and other measurements ? Have you noticed any shedding ?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will weigh and measure her tonight and get back to you. I think that the 18lbs listed on the website might be a stretch, but we will find out I have not seen any shedding. She has a nice full coat. Often times the coat of a new rescue suffers some from the stress, but her coat is looking really good. Thanks for thinking rescue, I will get back to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks....I have another dog that's about 11 pounds...some sort of Bichon/Poodle mix that I adopted from Dane County Humane....she came out of that puppy mill in Cazenovia that was in the news a number of years ago....just looking to see that the size difference with Minion won't be too much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minion weighs 16.8 lbs. Approx 13 floor to shoulder and about 17 from collar to base of tail. Measurements are approx as she kept rolling over for a belly rub....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....thanks very much...I submitted the application a few hours ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy - My husband and I also sent in an application for Minion. We lost our beloved dog of 15 years this past summer but it looks like our timing is off. Please let me know if she is adopted. Thanks. Donna Straka

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, Minion has not yet been adopted. All applications go directly to Lori at Fluffy Dog. Foster parents are not involved in the approval process. We just keep the dogs fed and loved and I will find out who the owners are the same time they do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ! It's so exciting yet nerve wracking to wait and see . Thanks for taking such good care of Minion😊Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete