Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Triscuit helps with yard work

My husband and I had some things to do in the yard, so Triscuit came out to help.
Although she would probably stay with us, we chose to leash her to a stake, just in case.
 
 
 
She doesn't look like she is going anywhere, does she ? 

 
Just watching the world go by.

 
It was a beautiful evening.


What ?? You want me to help ??
Sorry, I don't do yard work.

 
As you can see my foster brother, Charlie is not helping with the yard either.
 
To see what he is up to, go to his blog :
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that she is settled. At my house she came right in to my crazy world, curled up with my 3 children +1 extra spend-the-night guest and went to sleep on the couch. She has no trouble adapting, I guess. She is a great dog - tons of energy but not obnoxious. So happy she is in a great foster home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love having her. She brings so much happy energy to our home. She will fit in nicely with any family that's lucky enough to adopt her.

    ReplyDelete