Friday, December 26, 2014

A Day In The Sun

I'm not sure about you, but here in Wisconsin we are having an amazing day.

Here are a few shots of Camden enjoying the sunshine.








Camden had a GREAT Christmas. We had a quiet spot in our bedroom all setup for her to spend the day. We were hosting my husbands side of the family for Christmas dinner and thought it would be just too much for her.

Boy we couldn't have been more wrong.

After only a few minutes of arriving my family wanted to meet Camden and my husband brought her out to say HI. Long story short ... she was a star....By the end of the day she had sat on my daughter's lap for cuddles, accepted every treat, and even allowed my brother in law to pick her up for a hug goodbye.

Way to go Camden. You have come a long way. You're doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment